Vision for Education are currently recruiting for an English Teacher to work 4 days a week at one of our partnered schools in Chesterfield on an ongoing supply basis. The school are looking for a strong teacher, who has excellent classroom management, and behaviour management skills who can work closely with their groups to get them back on track after a period of inconsistency.
We are looking to speak with Teachers who thrive on a challenge and can form quick relationships with their pupils. The role will include planning, marking and assessment responsibilities and is an ongoing contract, so clear commitment and availability going forward is essential for this role.
The school is an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School, who have been a staple school in Chesterfield for a number of years. The school is traditional in its approach and prides itself on the close community links held.
To be considered for the position of English Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching Secondary aged pupils.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired English Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events
If you are a qualified English Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary team in the Sheffield Branch on 0114 2435555.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.