Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dedicated English Teacher to join an improving school in Hounslow, West London. This full time maternity cover position will start ASAP. A handover would be preferred to ensure a smooth transition for the pupils and the successful candidate alike. This English Teacher position will be until the end of the Academic year with potential to stay on. This co-ed secondary school caters for pupils between the ages of 11-18.
About the Role
· English Teacher
· Maternity cover
· Full time fASAP until end of academic year
· Full teaching responsibilities
· Marking/planning involved
· Between £140 and £180 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Improving school with a focus on developing both students and staff alike
· New building with student expansion at the centre of thought
· Great working environment
· Supportive leadership in place
· Co-ed secondary school catering for pupils aged between 11 and 18
· Located in West London, a short walk from the overland train station- Zone 3
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferred
· Strong behaviour management preferred but not essential
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent preferred but not essential
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN9922.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.