When you become a teacher in a GEMS school you join an international education company with a global network of International schools and over fifty years of education experience. GEMS Education is the leading Kindergarten to Grade 12 operator in the world educating over 110,000 children from 151 different nationalities. Teachers at GEMS schools access the company’s professional development programme, one of the largest education training programmes in the world. This ensures the best possible academic outcomes as well as ensuring that GEMS attracts, and retains the highest calibre teaching and leadership staff. To find out more about GEMS Education visit: www.gemseducation.com
About the School
GEMS Al Barsha National School, Dubai, is new school which opened in September 2016. It offers an inspirational curriculum based on the National Curriculum for England with Arabic language and UAE culture, heritage and tradition at the heart of everything. As an all-through educational provision, the school currently caters for children from FS1 to Year 9 with plans to grow to Year 13 in successive years. The school enjoys a prime location making it easily accessible to everything that Dubai has to offer as well as other Emirates.
About the Role
We are looking for an outstanding English teacher to join our team in September 2018
The successful applicant will
- Be excited to join our world class schools and are driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students
- Have solid and demonstrable English teaching experience at Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 in either the I.B or UK National Curriculum.
- Be a fully qualified teacher with 1 year post qualifying experience, however we will consider applications from NQT’s
- The desire to provide Outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
As well as being a great place to work, Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an excellent lifestyle as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield.
This is a fantastic opportunity for UK trained teachers to further their career with a global leading company and world class International School located in the heart of Dubai.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to successful candidates including competitive tax-free salary, high quality furnished accommodation, annual flight allowance, visa costs, medical insurance and end of service gratuity.
Top apply for this position please visit our careers site and apply online (Ref:1547)