Ark Burlington Danes Academy is seeking to appoint a passionate and engaging English teacher to join our English department from September 2018.
ArkBDA is a non-selective 11-18 comprehensive school. The academy opened in September 2006 and has made rapid progress to become a highly successful and over-subscribed local school. In its 2013 OFSTED inspection Burlington Danes was rated ‘Outstanding’ in every category. Join a school that has a 300 years of history behind it, and a bright future ahead, with great facilities such as a newly installed Astroturf sports pitch, state of the art recording studio, 300-seat theatre, a fully equipped gym and an exclusive range of benefits being an Ark academy.
Our ideal candidate will:
- be a passionate teacher of English and a committed team player
- have experience of raising attainment and developing excellence
- be committed to working collaboratively within the department
- demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism regarding what the academy and its students can achieve
- be committed to Ark BDA’s ethos of high expectations and no excuses
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- join one of the most successful academies in England
- work in high quality facilities
- receive unrivalled training and professional development
- join a network of Ark schools and benefit from the support of experienced network colleagues
Location: Wood Lane, London, W12 0HR
Nearest Tube station: White City (Central) or Wood Lane (Hammersmith & City, Circle)
Deadline: Monday 19th February 2018
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.