February 2018-July 2018
£100-£171.75 per day
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an English Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local Secondary School in Kirklees.
This large, mixed secondary school is looking to appoint an English Teacher to work full time, 5 days per week, starting in February 2018 until the end of the academic year, July 2018.
The ideal candidate will have QTS/QTLS and have experience of teaching KS3/4 English Language and English Literature and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Have experience teaching English at Key Stage 3 and 4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified English teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.