About CIS International School
Engaged and passionate students, highly experienced teachers and state-of-the-art facilities are the foundations of CIS International School. The school is academically selective and provides a well-rounded education founded on academic rigour complemented by rich co-curricular programmes. The school follows the Cambridge Curriculum, which is based on the National Curriculum of England for children between the ages of 2 and 18 years old.
For further information about school, please see our website at https://cisedu.com/en-gb/
See our daily school life on our Instagram page
About the Role
An outstanding and inspirational English Teacher is required to our Secondary School department with start in August 2021.
We are seeking a professional who has relevant UK curriculum experience, can promote a well-organised learning environment and demonstrate a positive approach to students. Candidate should possess excellent IT skills and interest in embedding ICT into daily classroom experience. We are an Apple Mac-orientated school and utilise touchscreen smartboards in our classes. All candidates should be confident and enthusiastic users of ICT.
Candidates should also illustrate a capacity to help students achieve their absolute best and a willingness to contribute to the extra-curricular life of our school.
Candidates should have a teaching degree, QTS, PGCE/PGDE or equivalent, recognized for the purposes of teaching in the UK or overseas, combined with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience of teaching; have proven experience in teaching the relevant age group; are in possession of an up-to-date Police Clearance/DBS certificate from the country of their most recent teaching post (this will be required to present at any future interview).
About Benefits Package
- Competitive salary and retention bonus
- Accommodation allowance
- Annual travel allowance
- Private medical insurance with full coverage, including dentistry
- Cover visa costs and provide full visa support
- A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment
- Free lunches
How to Apply
If the opportunity to work in a progressive school in a culturally-rich and dynamic city excites you, please send us your application along with a CV, letter of application and the details of two professional referees, one of which should be your current Head Teacher/Principal using one of the following ways:
(1) You can apply for this position via application form on our school web site: https://cisedu.com/en-gb/work-at-cis/
(2) Alternatively you can apply directly to TES using "Quick Apply" button on this page
(3) You can also send your application directly to our school HR department, using following email address: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is May 31st 2021, although candidates are encouraged to apply early, as the school reserves the right to proceed with the process prior to the application deadline. Interviews will be conducted in person, by Zoom or telephone.
The start date for this job is in August 2021.
Please click "Save for Later" button if you are also considering other opportunities at the moment. It will help you to find us easier next time!
CIS Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and we select staff that understand and share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and obtaining a Police Certificate or Good Conduct Certificate from the country the applicant last resided or was employed in, which may include Disclosure & Barring checks.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 5 years teaching experience.
- A degree related to subject taught.
- B. Ed, PGCE or PGDE, UK Qualified Teacher Status or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States.
- References, Medical check, Criminal background check
- Over 35 and below 55 years of age
CIS International School Tashkent
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years