LAMMAS SCHOOL AND SIXTH FORM
Required September 2018
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a happy, forward thinking and success school.
We are looking for an exceptional colleague to join our outstanding English department who has the progress and achievement of all of our students at the heart of everything they do. Can you enthuse and inspire the students of all ages to not only achieve their best but to have a lifelong love of Literature? This post will suit a Newly Qualified Teacher or a teacher keen to gain experience from working in a friendly and supportive team.
In May 2017 OFSTED judged us as a ‘Good’ school. Students’ outcomes (current standards and exam results) are good and often outstanding. Progress is well above average. Teaching across the school is good and in some cases outstanding. The curriculum is broad and balanced and there are many extra-curricular opportunities for students. The school community is harmonious, with good relationships between students and staff.
· A mixed, multicultural, fully comprehensive school serving a very diverse population
· A vibrant school with an innovative approach to the curriculum and pastoral care
· A well-equipped and resourced modern school
· A school where on-going training, staff development and well-being are at the heart of our planning
· Part of the Griffin Schools Trust, a MAT committed to high quality education and to providing extensive enrichment opportunities for students
If you believe you have the passion, talent and drive to help us provide the very best experiences and outcomes for all students, we will be pleased to receive your application.
Further information and an application form are available on our website under ‘Vacancies’. Application packs are also available from Joy Ahmet, PA to Headteacher via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8988 5860. CVs are not accepted. Applications to be returned to Joy Ahmet either by email or post.
Closing date for applications is 10am on Monday 21st May 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.