Applications are invited for the following English Teacher role at our client school located in South West Sydney. It is a coeducational Independent school. It is approximately 50 kilometres west of Sydney Central Business District.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7-10 English
- Teaching Year 7 Music
- Position to commence immediately until end of Term 2, 2018 with possibility of extension
About the School:
- School follows the Islamic faith. Applicants are not required to be of this faith; however, are expected to be supportive of the ethos. Co-educational School for students in Kindergarten to Year 12.
- The school is participating in the NSW Literacy and Numeracy Action Plan. This funding is focused on strengthening whole school approaches to literacy and numeracy that lead to improved student outcomes.
- The schools accelerated learning in Years 7 to 10, where students who are independent learners and wish to be challenged beyond the classroom are timetabled together to work with like-minded students.
- School built a strong reputation and has achieved outstanding results. Students have scored an ATAR of 90+ giving them entry scores into some of the most prestigious degrees at Australia’s leading universities
- Be supportive the Islamic ethos of the school
- Ideally seeking an English trained teacher who is willing to teach Year 7 Music
- Early career teachers are encouraged to apply
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Have the right to work in Australia
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply with your CV and quote the job reference number we’ll be happy to provide further information. Feel free to pass on this email to any friends who are seeking employment.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1804-527418SL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1804-527418SLMH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).