Smart Teachers is recruiting for an English Teacher/ English NQT to join this highly regarded all girls’ school near Maidenhead, Berkshire. This successful, oversubscribed school is renowned for its approach, combining academic excellence with outstanding pastoral care, putting it in the top 11% of state schools for pupil progress. In turn, the school benefits from a strong community feel. The successful English Teacher/ English NQT will start in September 2019 and teach a timetable For KS3 and KS4. This is a long term, permanent contract.
About the Role
• English Teacher / English NQT
• KS3 and KS4 timetable
• Starting in September 2019
• Full time, permanent contract
• Salary from £24,859 to £36,157 per annum (depending on experience)
About the School
• Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
• Larger than average all girls’ 11-18 school
• Strong community atmosphere
• Extremely supportive senior management team and mentoring programme for new members of staff
• Outstanding GCSE and A level results putting it in the top local school leagues
• Located near the established town of Maidenhead, benefiting from the new Elizabeth Line later in 2019, enabling 40 minute commute from central London and 12 minutes from Reading
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher/ English NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have experience working as a KS3 & KS4 English Teacher or equivalent
• Hold a PGCE/B Ed or equivalent English teaching qualification
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa), sponsorship license held for exceptional candidates
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
• NQT’s and OS teachers are welcome to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SXT36722.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.