To strengthen the English department further, The Robert Napier School are seeking to appoint a talented and inspiring Teacher of English for a January 2020 start. You will be joining a very strong and supportive department, which are committed to achieving high standards at this popular and rapidly improving mixed secondary school.
This is an opportunity for a candidate that wants to learn from a talented group of experienced teachers, but also wants to make a real difference to the lives of children by inspiring a love of the English language and literature. The post will provide you with the support and training to go and become an outstanding teacher.
As a Trust, we feel it is important to hire for the right attitude, which is why we look for teachers that are enthusiastic, focused and resilient to the day-to-day pressures that teaching brings. We are looking for a teacher who really wants to inspire a generation of Medway students to have a love for English.
• An applicant with the potential to be an Outstanding English Teacher?
• A committed team player?
• Dedicated to raising standards?
• Able to develop an extra-curricular project or club?
We will provide:
• The opportunity to work within a successful and supportive department
• An excellent induction programme
• First rate opportunities for a personalised CPD programme
• The opportunity to teach across the ability range and at Key Stages 3/4/5 including A’ Level.
• Staff pension
• Private health care cover
If you are interested in the post, application forms are available on the school website, please complete and return to email@example.com If you wish to discuss this post further, please contact Miss M Feeley, Assistant Headteacher at the school, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Tuesday 15th October 2019 (midday)
The Robert Napier School is part of the FPTA Academies Trust an Equal Opportunities Employer – committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students – any offer of appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check will be required for all successful applicants.