Teaching vacancy opportunity working for the West Somerset Academies Trust
Required as soon as possible:-
English Teacher– based at Minehead Middle School
Full time, permanent post.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an innovative and enthusiastic practitioner to be part of The West Somerset Academies Trust. Candidates must have:-
- A passion for children’s learning and development;
- High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards;
- High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further career development.
The West Somerset Academies Trust is a group of 4 First and two Middle School Academies (ages ranging from 0-13 years old) as well as three nurseries. This enables the Trust to offer unrivalled training experiences and opportunities to support career development such as:-
- An innovative leadership programme, with a proven development pathway;
- An innovative pay and progression structure which recognises, and rewards, skills, dedication, enthusiasm and commitment.
- The opportunity to work with different age ranges and experience different Key Stages.
- Experienced specialist teachers can take advantage of the opportunities on offer for career progression.
- Newly qualified teachers can be assured that they will be mentored by knowledgeable professionals and experience a high level of support in their NQT year and beyond.
All applicants should be knowledgeable about implementing current good practice, and be able to demonstrate a creative approach to pupils’ learning.
If the above interests you and you would like to work with us in Minehead or Williton and surrounding areas, one of the most beautiful parts of South West England, then please get in contact with us:
Tel: 01643 704191 - ask for Judy Shore, HR, Admin and Payroll Manager
We encourage you to come and visit us and talk to our CEO, Paul Rushforth. You would be welcome to spend time in any of our schools and see for yourself what we can offer. More details about the positions on offer and the application process can be found on our website: http://www.wsat.org.uk/
Closing date: Friday 16th February 2018
Interviews: During week commencing 26th February 2018
The West Somerset Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including an enhanced DBS Check and checks with past employers and agencies.