Vision for Education Manchester
- Quick apply
- £95 - 130 per day dependent on experience
- Job type:
- Full Time, Fixed Term
- Start date:
- February 2018
- Apply by:
- 30 January 2018
Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Teacher of English to work at an 11-16 High School in Rochdale on a full time basis.
The successful candidate must hold QTS or QTLS, be able to teach English and be willing to plan, mark and participate in open evenings, parents evening and teacher training sessions. The school welcomes applications from Newly Qualified Teachers.
We invite applications from candidates with the following attributes for this role:
· Passionate about their subject;
· Strong classroom practitioner, with the ability to engage pupils;
· Flexible and committed to following and implementing the schools ethos
The school and Vision for Education are committed to to safeguarding the welfare of children and all applicants must hold or be willing to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
As well as being part of this schools community, working with Vision for Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
For further information or interest in the role, please call 0161 273 7111 or Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Vision for Education Manchester
- Vision for Education Manchester
- Anchorage One, Anchorage Quay, Salford
- M50 3XL
- United Kingdom
Created in 2008, Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading teacher supply agency with industry experience and expertise.
What we do
We provide a high-quality recruitment service for schools of all kinds. We’re always interested in talking to teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other support staff with any level of experience – whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! If you’re looking for daily supply, short & long-term cover – or even a permanent role – we can help. We have branches across the country, with our head office based in Sheffield.
We operate under a simple set of values which impact on everything we do. Our aim is always to be open, honest and ethical in the way we do business; both internally with the way we treat our staff, and externally, in how we look after our clients and candidates. This unique approach to recruitment has made us the first port of call for both schools and teachers alike.
What we offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.