Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a strong English Teacher to join our team of well-established cover staff for a long term supply post within one of our partnered schools in Rotherham. The ideal candidate will hold QTS and be willing and able to teach English Language and Literature to GCSE, experience teaching to A-Level would also be advantageous.
The role is full time, and full planning and marking responsibilities would be expected, along with the attendance at departmental meetings and parents evenings. The school is a vibrant learning environment, with a diverse catchment. The school is describes as an enjoyable working atmosphere for staff. There is no official end date for this post at this moment in time, so ongoing availability would be required.
The desired English Teacher will have good classroom management, and behaviour management, and ideally be an experienced Teacher of English. The school unfortunately at this time are unable to support an NQT as there is a full timetable for the desired English Teacher.
To be considered for the position of English Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching Secondary English to at least GCSE Level.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired English Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified English Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the team in the Sheffield branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.