90.00 – 202.08 per day
Easter 2019 – Summer 2019
Vision for Education are looking to speak with English Teachers available full-time from Easter 2019 up until at least July 2019 with a possibility for the role to be extended. The school we are working with are based on the outskirts of Rotherham, due to the location of the school, access to your own vehicle would be greatly advantageous.
The desired English Teacher will be working with a wide range of ability levels and age ranges from Year 7 through to Year 13. The role is a full teaching role, including planning, marking and assessment so we must ask for dedication to the role from all applicants. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught at least GCSE English, Knowledge to pick up additional A2 classes would be advantageous however not essential for this role.
This is an inclusive and tight knit school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. They are well respected in the area and first choice for most students within the catchment area. The school celebrates success year on year and the SLT are all working towards the same common goals meaning consistency across the board.
To be considered for the position of English Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching Secondary English at GCSE level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield Secondary Consultant Abi on 0114 243 5555.