Vision for Education are working in partnership with a school in Wakefield that cater for Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic English teacher from September. It is essential that the successful candidate has experience of working with hard to reach pupils that have challenging behaviour and/or SEMH issues. This school can offer the support from a strong leadership team, a happy working environment, a permanent job and a guarantee that no day will be the same!
What the successful candidate will need:
- QTS English
- Be resilient
- Be able to demonstrate empathy
- Have a passion to change young people's lives
- Have an understanding of Social, Emotional and Mental Health Issues
- Hold an Enhanced DBS that is on the update service, or be willing to undergo one.
- Be Team Teach trained or be willing to attend out free two day Team Teach course.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Liam Ffrench on 01134265330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org