GHCIS is seeking an experienced and dedicated English teacher.
Guanghua is a very competitive private A-level school in Shanghai; we have approximately 1100 students in total and follow the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) syllabus. Despite being only eight years old, we have already proven ourselves as one of the top A-level schools in Shanghai. We have already had several graduates attending top universities across the world, including Cambridge and Oxford. We are looking for an experienced English teacher with strong knowledge of IELTS/ TOEFL to help our students reach their dream universities.
Due to the success of Guanghua, we are opening a new branch school (in Shanghai) and therefore an exciting opportunity has arisen for an English teacher. The new branch is located in Pudong, 10 kilometers away from Pudong airport. With well-designed classrooms, meeting rooms, a dance studio, an art room and a library, the new campus provides a cosy, quiet and pleasant working and learning environment for teachers and students.
As a new campus, there are many opportunities to develop along with it, making this an ideal job prospect for dedicated educators seeking a warm working environment with opportunities to progress.
- Very competitive salaries and housing allowance
- Full medical insurance
- Completion bonus
- Reimbursement for round trip airfare
GHCIS could be an attractive option for you if you:
· Hold a valid degree and relevant teaching certificate (e.g. TEFL/ TESOL/ CELTA)
· Have relevant teaching experience i.e. teaching English to 15-18 year olds in China (or Asia)
· Have knowledge and experience of test prep for IELTS/ TOEFL
· Welcome cultural diversity and appreciate different thinking between Easterners and Westerners
· Care for students and put students at the centre of everything
http://www.ghcis.com/ (Chinese website, updated frequently)
http://ghcis.com/index_en.aspx (English website, updated less frequently)
For all inquiries, please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org)