Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for an English Teacher for our highly-reputable independent client school located 2 hours’ drive south of Sydney CBD. With a supportive community atmosphere, this school boasts academic excellence and offers a wide range of co-curricular opportunities to all students. The role is to start in January 2018.
About the Role:
- Teaching Middle years English
- Full time and permanent position
- Position to commence Term 1 2018
About the School:
- Tranquil, rural NSW location
- Team oriented and supportive school environment
- Extensive Outdoor Education programs available
- Generous remuneration in relation to experience
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority and Working With Children Check
- Be willing to be involved with Outdoor Education activities
- Able and willing to manage boys in a dormitory context
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference # WEBTES1712-524200SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference # WEBTES1712-524200SM – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.