Smart Teachers is recruiting for a talented and creative English Teacher to join this dynamic and friendly school located in Southwark. With passion and knowledge for your subject, you will inspire, motivate and challenge young people of all abilities to strive to be the best that they can be. In return, you’ll also be able to develop your skills and expertise, working with a school that is committed to ongoing professional development. This school aim to maximise achievement through effective and inspiring teaching, so if you share these values and would like to join this supportive and high-achieving school, we’d like to hear from you.
About the Role
• Starting in November 2019
• Full time, temporary or fixed term contract
• Salary from £28,000 per annum (depending on experience)
• KS2/3 English with some Drama and Humanities teaching
About the School
• Renowned all boys’ preparatory school, ages 3-13
• Exceptional facilities and an extensive extra-curricular programme
• Set in leafy part of south east London with a ‘village feel’
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold a PGCE/B Ed or equivalent teaching qualification in English
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SXT12899.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.