Smart Teachers, part of Tes, is recruiting for an English teacher to join a large all-girls secondary school located in south-east London. The school is rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, and prides itself on their stunning new building and state-of-the-art classrooms. The successful English Teacher will be starting from September 2018 on a fixed term contract for one year.
About the Role
· English Teacher
· Full time class responsibilities
· £130 - £180 per day depending on experience
· Long-term supply teaching role
About the School
· Large beautiful secondary school located in the London borough of Lewisham
· Rated “Good” by Ofsted with Outstanding Leadership
· Large brand new buildings
· Modern technology in every classroom
· Vast outdoor space and large open classrooms
· Good overground transport links
· Short 14 minute train journey from London Bridge
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXH16928.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.