Our client is the flagship Private school in North QLD region. Offering excellent facilities, well behaved students and a supportive and fun staff environment. An opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified English Teacher. This is an opportunity to work in one of the best schools in the region. Dedicated to keeping up the school’s strong sense of community, you will build quality relationships with all staff, parents and be capable of contributing and bringing benefit to the school’s rich co-curricular programs.
About the Role:
- English Teacher
- April 16 Start
- Full Time, fixed-term contract – LSL Cover
- Experienced teachers encouraged to apply
- Premier school for day and boarding students in North Queensland
- State of the art facilities and beautiful school grounds
- Caring environment for students and staff
- Reputation for excellence in academics
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).