Vision for Education Cumbria
- Expiring soon
- Quick apply
- MPS - UPS
- Job type:
- Full Time, Temporary
- Apply by:
- 30 March 2018
Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Qualified Secondary Teacher of English
Due to the vast area we cover and the number of client schools we work with, we want to hear from secondary teachers with experience.
We also welcome applications from Secondary Cover Supervisors and Learning Support Assistants.
Due to high demand, we are currently offering places on our Guaranteed Pay Scheme which eliminates the uncertainty often associated with supply work whilst also providing an unrivalled platform on which to gain and perfect your experience of teaching.In return we offer:-Unparalleled daily rates- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications- A team of dedicated SEN Consultants working on your behalf- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve- NI and pension contributions
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for more information, contact Keely Nicholson on 01228 812730.
About Vision for Education Cumbria
- Vision for Education Cumbria
- Warwick Mill Business Village, Warwick Bridge
- CA4 8RR
- United Kingdom
Created in 2008, Vision for Education is a well-established, market-leading teacher supply agency with industry experience and expertise.
What we do
We provide a high-quality recruitment service for schools of all kinds. We’re always interested in talking to teachers, teaching assistants, cover supervisors and other support staff with any level of experience – whether you’re an NQT, busy parent or semi-retired! If you’re looking for daily supply, short & long-term cover – or even a permanent role – we can help. We have branches across the country, with our head office based in Sheffield.
We operate under a simple set of values which impact on everything we do. Our aim is always to be open, honest and ethical in the way we do business; both internally with the way we treat our staff, and externally, in how we look after our clients and candidates. This unique approach to recruitment has made us the first port of call for both schools and teachers alike.
What we offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes' Fair Recruitment Policy.