Are you an English Teacher looking for a position at an international school in Qatar, with fantastic opportunities for professional development?
Tes are currently working on behalf of a top international school in Doha, Qatar. This well-established institution is an all-through school following the IB Curriculum (PYP, MYP and IBDP). They are looking for passionate and dedicated English Teachers to join their secondary school from August 2020.
Requirements for this position are as follows:
• Bachelors degree in a relevant subject (English language/literature or English Language Learning) - essential
• Teaching certificate (QTS or equivalent) OR significant teaching experience
• Experience of the IB curriculum- essential
• Experience teaching EAL pupils - desirable
• Commitment to providing a high-quality well-rounded education
• Available for a 2 year contract from August 2020
• Fluent in English
In return, this school offers a competitive salary and benefits in a friendly, supportive and dynamic professional environment, with a true commitment to professional development. The package includes:
• Furnished accommodation nearby
• Return flights
• Transport allowance / mobile contract allowance
• Tuition fee discount for up to 2 dependents
• Settling in allowance
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply today!
For any queries, please contact Alexandra at Tes on firstname.lastname@example.org.