ABC Teachers are looking to recruit passionate and enthusiastic SEN teaching assistants for a number of SEN schools in Stoke-On-Trent.
Do you have experience of working in a SEN environment, either in a SEN school or another SEN setting? Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a range of environments where every day is a different challenge?
ABC Teachers, part of TES have established relationships with a large number of Specialist Education Schools in Staffordshire and the surrounding areas. ABC Teachers need confident, experienced, reliable and punctual teaching assistants to work in these schools on a day to day or long term basis. The best part of working with ABC; you choose when you work and when you don’t want to work – it’s as simple as that! Competitive rates of pay available with weekly pay.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following skills:
- Proven record of working in a SEN environment
- Level 2 TA qualification
- A passion for helping others and improving the lives and experiences of young children and adults
- Ability to motivate and act as a role model for students
- Ability to build rapport quickly with fellow colleagues and students
- Excellent time management and communication skills
Why should you join ABC Teachers?
- Flexible working hours to meet your needs
- Detailed knowledge of local schools
- A dedicated consultant for your area
- We are the only Recruitment agency to be in partnership with TES
- We are the leading Education Recruitment Agency in the area
What to do next:
· To be considered for this position you will be required to attend a face to face registration and hold an enhanced DBS check in Child Workforce. You will need to pay for this upfront, but once you are fully registered, have uploaded this onto the Update Service and have worked 1 full day with us then we will reimburse you the cost. At the registration we will discuss in more detail the work that you are looking for, your experience to date, and also how we are going to work best for you.
· We will need to gain academic references to cover the last 12 months, one of which must be a school based reference. Our compliance team have a rigorous safeguarding and clearance process and this is how we know we are working with the best possible team of staff to employ in our schools.
· Click to apply today! Or contact Richard Stonehouse by sending your CV to: email@example.com or call 01543 410500 to discuss registering with us further.
· Once you are fully cleared for work then you will be contacted by your consultant who will be able to tell you more about the roles currently available and what may be suitable to yourself. Each of our consultants covers their own individual areas across from the Midlands and across Staffordshire. We also have a second office in Loughborough where they cover the East Midlands also.
· If you haven’t yet found what you are looking for, keep up to date with us on social media:
· Website: http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk/
· Twitter: @SupplyTeach
· Facebook: https://en-eg.facebook.com/ABCTEACHERS
· ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
· We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
· applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.