Up to 35 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Fixed-term position for 1 year, then likely to be extended or made permanent depending on student numbers.
Are you looking for a rewarding career?
We're expanding our 'OFSTED Outstanding' Inclusion in-class support team and have an exciting opportunity for someone with an interest in specialist support equipment and assistive technology to join the team.
As an ESW - Modifications and Specialist Equipment you will provide the appropriate modified resources and equipment to students across all sites enabling them to access a full range of activities as well as person-centred support to improve retention and achievement.
We would love to hear from you if:
* You want to develop a career in supporting students with inclusion needs (SEND)
* You believe that learning is for life and see potential, possibilities and progression
* You want to learn about working from a socially inclusive perspective and support students in a person-centred way
* You meet challenges in a positive, motivated and inclusive way
* You are open to change and quality improvement, in all you do
* You are motivated to take part in professional skills development and training
You will have experience of working with students and will understand current approaches around specific learning difficulties/disabilities and SEND reforms. Level 2 Maths, English and IT are also essential requirements for this role.