We are looking for an Exam Invigilator to work on a casual basis with our school. Exam Invigilators (Casual)
Required for exam periods: January 2019, March 2019 and May-June 2019
£8.75 per hour
Eden Boys’ School, Bolton is an inclusive, outward-looking and progressive 11-18 Muslim faith school with a specialism in Leadership. The school is heavily over-subscribed with over 270 learners applying for its 124 places for September 2018. Learners of all faiths and none are welcome to apply for a place at the school. In May 2017 the school was inspected by OFSTED and was rated outstanding in every category.
Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
We are looking for an exam Invigilator to work on a casual basis, who will be responsible for ensuring that external examinations are carried out according to the rules and regulations of exam boards
- Be an enthusiastic and well-motivated individual
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Have good literacy, numeracy and key skills.You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its vision of ‘nurturing today’s learners, Inspiring tomorrow’s leaders’ and totally committed to our ambition of enabling all our learners to make outstanding progress,
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community,
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent professional development and progression opportunities for staff within school and across the Trust’s 16 schools,
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from learners, staff and parents.For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact the school.
Closing Date: Thursday 13th December 2018 at 12.00 noon
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.