Would you be interested in supporting the smooth running of our exam process?
Would you like the opportunity to earn some extra money on a flexible basis?
Would you enjoy being a part of a successful team in a dynamic Academy in Luton?
If you have answered yes to these questions, Stockwood Park Academy would love to hear from you!
The Stockwood Park Academy are seeking confident, reliable and punctual individuals to join our Academy as Exam Invigilators. Examinations are a crucial element of school life and we want to ensure that our students’ have the most efficient and effective experience possible. Therefore, we are looking to recruit exam invigilators on casual basis who will be instrumental in supporting this aim.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to give clear and concise guidance.
- Be able to use initiative.
- Be able to exercise good judgement.
- Have basic literacy and numeracy skills.
- Be able to follow guidelines, and procedures.
- Be able to address health, safety or welfare issues.
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Be able to work flexibly, by agreed hours on a casual basis.
- Exude confidence and authority
- Be suitably dressed and conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to an examination environment
- Start Date: 12th March 2018
- Salary: £8.28 an hour
- Job Role: Casual contract
Why work for Stockwood Park Academy:
- £30 million state of the art modern facilities in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school
- You’ll be working alongside charismatic, supportive and lovely colleagues
- Excellent opportunities to get your foot in the door in a successful and expanding Academy
Here’s what Ofsted have to say: “The Principal and SLT have successfully raised the quality of teaching and improved students’ achievement in most subjects including English and Maths. The quality of teachers’ professional development is good, leaders have successfully created a good culture for staff development and ensures that teachers are suitably equipped for their subjects and other responsibilities. The behaviour of the students is good, they behave well in lessons and students are proud to be at the academy and enjoy coming”.
Closing Date: Monday 19th February at 12pm Interviews: Monday 26th February
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do apply today - We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Hannah Chandler, Recruitment Officer on 01582211226 or email email@example.com.
‘We believe in the safeguarding and welfare of children and expect all staff to share this view’. The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer. The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the deadline date.