We are currently looking to recruit a highly committed and enthusiastic Exam Invigilator to ensure that exams/tests are carried out according to the rules set down. You will work under the overall guidance of the Exams and Data Manager or another senior member of staff but you may also be expected to invigilate without supervision.
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to command attention and make announcements
• Have a good standard of general education to be able to answer queries
• Have good timekeeping and organisational skills
• Be familiar with and apply school policies and procedures on exams and ensure adherence by pupils
• Be able to respond appropriately to behaviour issues and manage pupil behaviour
• Understand and operate procedures relating to health and safety, fire and emergency medical
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an amazing team located in a semi-rural South Warwickshire school with 767 pupils aged 11-18 years. Informal visits are welcome and encouraged. Please contact the school to arrange this.
Closing Date: 25 February 2019 Interview Date: w/c 4 March 2019
To arrange a visit or for further information, please call Mrs. Casey Laishley, HR Assistant, on 01789 762888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Statement.
COMMITTED TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES