Eden Boys’ School Preston are seeking to recruit Examination Invigilators to work as part of a team of Invigilators led by the Exams Officer.
It is possible to choose to work for a morning, or an afternoon, instead of a full day and we are happy to adjust the rota for those who can only work on certain days in the week, or need to start later and finish earlier.
Working hours often include a 7.30am start and occasionally finish as late as 4:00pm.
Exams take place throughout the year (except for school holidays) but the busiest times are in January, March, May and June.
• Assist with setting-up examination venues with all the appropriate resources.
• Invigilate during exams assisting with any queries which may occur.
• Have outstanding communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Ensure exam conditions are maintained until candidates are dismissed.
You will find a school that:
• Is passionate about its vision of ‘nurturing today’s learners, inspiring tomorrow’s leaders’ and totally committed to our ambition of enabling all our learners to make outstanding progress.
• Has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community.
• Has high ambitions for all and provides excellent professional development.
• Is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from learners, staff and parents.
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Closing Date: 22nd February 2019 12:00pm
Interview Date: Week commencing 4th March 2019
For an informal and confidential discussion regarding the role, candidates are encouraged to contact Miss Mariya Pathan on 01772-926000.