Your role will be to plan and organise all internal and external examinations across the academy. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- At least two years' experience, preferably working in a school or educational establishment
- An excellent communicator
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work to deadlines and manage both your own workload and a team of invigilators
- The ability to develop and maintain good relationships with a wide range of people, from parents, governors and students to outside agencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, specifically Word and Excel
Applicants should be versatile and enthusiastic to meet the Fir Vale Standard for the ongoing development and evolution of this unique school.
Fir Vale School is a large 11- 16 mixed secondary school located in the North of Sheffield. Ofsted inspected our school in June 2015 and judged the school to be ‘Good’ in all areas; Safety was judged to be ‘Outstanding’. The school has a high proportion of pupils for whom Fir Vale School is their first preference.
For further information and to obtain an application form, job description and person specification, visit www.firvale.com.
All applicants are required to complete a Fir Vale application form. Applications to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone enquiries can be made to Paula Barker HR Manager on 0114 2439391.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 3pm Friday 18th January 2019
Interviews will be confirmed after shortlisting.