We are looking for an energetic, motivated and inspirational Examinations Officer / Administration to join our vibrant school.
- Do you have the expertise to be able to contribute to our rapidly improving school?
- Do you have a clear sense of purpose and the desire to achieve the highest possible standards?
- Do you have a passion for your subject and a desire to support students in reaching their full potential?
If so we would like to hear from you and in return you will benefit from:
- Becoming part of a valued professional team.
- Receiving excellent professional development opportunities.
- Being part of an ambitious school.
- Access to new technologies
To apply: Application forms are available to download from the school website www.clywedog.org. Please return completed application forms directly to the Headteacher at the school or by email to email@example.com
Wrexham Council welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, disability, sexuality, religious belief or age.
Please note that all school positions are subject to an enhanced DBS
(Disclosure & Barring Service).