Institut auf dem Rosenberg seeks a qualified and international examinations officer and school administrator with excellent organisational and time-management skills. The examinations officer will oversee all aspects of examinations management within the school ensuring they are conducted in accordance with the regulations laid down by the awarding bodies.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent administration skills, computer literacy and be highly efficient, flexible and organised. S/he will demonstrate a passion for problem solving and finding creative solutions on a daily basis.
Successful candidates will have:
- at least 5 years working in an international school environment
- experience in administering UK-based examinations such as IGCSE or A-levels as well as US-based examinations such as Advanced Placements and SATs
- experience in dealing with registrations for IELTs or Cambridge English Exams
- strong administrative and organisational skills as well as impeccable English and understanding how to communicate with parents from other cultures
- knowledge of school IT systems such as Power School or equivalent
Institut auf dem Rosenberg is a prestigious and leading independent boarding school for students aged 4-19 years, offering an international education to students from all over the world. The school offers UK (I)GCSEs and A-Levels, US High School Diploma with Advanced Placement examinations and is in the authorisation process for the International Baccalaureate Diploma. The school also operates the Rosenberg School of Talent & Enrichment where students can access first class co-curricular and sports programmes. For years the school has pioneered ways to educate children and young adults according to their individual abilities, talents and goals for the future.
• A rare opportunity to work in a highly successful and internationally renowned school
• A truly international environment with outstanding facilities
• Colleagues committed to excellence
• An entrepreneurial working atmosphere, dedicated to ensuring every student can follow an individual development plan to maximise his or her potential
• Attractive remuneration package and optional accommodation
Candidates should supply a CV, letter of application detailing clearly their suitability for the post, and contact details of three referees. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating "Examinations Officer" in the subject-line.
Closing date for applications: 25 April 2019. Early applications are encouraged and the school reserves the right to appoint before the deadline for applications. Initial interviews will be conducted via Skype. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any offer of appointment will be subject to child-protection screening including reference checks with previous employers, and clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously known as CRB) or equivalent.