Reporting to the Vice Principal (Curriculum), the successful applicant, who will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team on all aspects of the examination process, should have some experience as an Examinations Officer. They will possess excellent communication and organisational skills, together with the ability to use their own initiative and manage a team, as well as their own workload. They will also be able to use software packages, especially SIMS and Excel, to the highest level.
The Examinations Officer will be responsible for:
• Leading and coordinating all internal and external examinations;
• Maintaining all examinations data in SIMS;
• Leading a team of invigilators including their recruitment and training;
• Managing of IBDP assessment procedures in conjunction with Vice Principal (Curriculum);
• Working with Vice Principal (Curriculum) to ensure compliance with Academic Honesty requirements;
• Producing candidate information documentation and arranging student preparation sessions and assemblies;
• Liaising with Vice Principal (Curriculum), SENCo, IB Coordinator, Heads of Year and Sixth Form team regarding access arrangements and applications for special consideration.
* Please note, you will very occasionally be required to work on Saturday mornings, the May Day public holiday and outside term time.
To apply, please complete the application form and return with a covering letter to:
Ms C Yates, Hockerill Anglo European College, Dunmow Road, Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire CM23 5HX.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +44 (0) 1279 658 451
The closing date for receipt of applications, which should be in the form of a completed application form, is 9am on Monday 19th February 2018.
Hockerill Anglo-European College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.