32.5 hours/week, Term-time only (39 weeks) + 5 days during August holiday
Kent Range 5 £13,513 - £14,863 (£17,827 - £19,608 Full-time Equivalent)
The Malling School is a medium sized school that is growing approximately 10% year on year, offering great career opportunities for staff. This is an exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic and hard-working Data and Exams Team.
The successful candidate will be able manage the administrations for all the examinations across the school.
Essential requirements include:
- Level 2 qualifications in English and Mathematics (GCSE grade C or above or equivalent)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous experience of working with children of secondary school age
- Ability to use Microsoft Office packages to a proficient standard
- The ability to work well in a team and independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability Desirable
- Knowledge of SIMS
Please apply via the TES website. For more information or to arrange an informal visit please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date: 11 December 2017
Interviews: 14 December 2017
The Malling School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, CV, Teaching Agency, Occupational Health check and two satisfactory references.
Applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy should sufficient interest be received. Therefore, early application is recommended to avoid disappointment