Kingsford Community School is a vibrant 11-16 school with a roll of 1500 students and has excellent facilities in all subject areas. The School is committed to high quality inclusive education for students of whom fifty per cent are multi-lingual.
The school has achieved a range of nationally accredited awards and was rated by Ofsted in 2017 as Good with Outstanding Leadership and Behaviour.
We are seeking to appoint a motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Examinations Administrator to support the operation of the school’s examination process. The successful candidate will have, enthusiasm and commitment; excellent organisational skills; good interpersonal skills and be a team player. The role will involve working alongside the Data Manager and the Office Manager. Previous experience of working within an educational setting is desirable.
For this post, we are looking to appoint someone who:
- Has experience in using up-to-date Information and Communication Technology systems such as Microsoft Office, including MS Word and Excel.
- Has an in-depth of knowledge of databases and report-running, particularly in relation to Microsoft Excel.
- Has experience co-ordinating, large on-going administrative tasks.
- Has knowledge of SIMS
- Has high levels of organisation, is a logical, systematic thinker and a quick learner
- Has experience in managing a large workload, multiple complex tasks and responding to changing priorities with a proven ability to meet required deadlines.
- Is educated to at least University Degree level (this is desirable)
Kingsford Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in accordance with DFE Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment regulations. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For any further enquiries regarding this vacancy, please visit our website http://www.kingsfordschool.org.uk/ or email the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7476 4700.
The closing date for receiving completed application forms is 9.00a.m. Wednesday 12th December 2018.