Post: Exams Officer
Start date: March 2019
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Grade N Scale points 21-24
Actual salary £9795 - £10,681
Hours: 20 Hours per week TBA
46 Weeks per year TBC
St Mark’s School is a ‘Good’ 11-19 mixed comprehensive school where students thrive and reach their full academic and personal potential through the combination of a personalised, dynamic curriculum, quality teaching, enriching opportunities and high expectations.
Our small class sizes mean all students have the opportunity for unrivalled mentoring and individual support to enhance personal development. Led by enthusiastic and innovative teaching staff, students receive exceptional tuition and guidance throughout their time here.
The staff at St Mark’s School are integral towards achieving our vision of inspiring students for future success. This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and committed colleague looking for their next career move in a rapidly growing and vibrant school.
Applications are invited from talented and enthusiastic individuals who can demonstrate:
• Outstanding teamwork, capable of inspiring excellence in young people
• Being an enthusiastic and highly motivated professional
• A commitment to students’ personal and academic development
In return, the successful candidate can expect:
• A comprehensive Induction Programme
• Outstanding professional support
• A vibrant and dynamic student body that deserves the very best
• A team of supportive colleagues
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safer recruitment practices and appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.