Salary: Grade 6 SCP11-19 (£18,838 – £22,071 pro-rata’d)
Hours: 37 per week Monday – Friday (remaining flexible)
Scope: Term Time only (plus two weeks)
Start date: ASAP
Application closing date: Friday 18th October 2019
The Governors of Blessed Trinity RC College are seeking to recruit a methodical, organised and efficient individual to join the team as an Examinations Officer. The Examinations Officer plays a pivotal role in school in the administration, management and conducting of examinations. With excellent attention to detail, you will manage and organise all internal and external examinations in accordance with Awarding Bodies’ regulations and guidance; and assist with school examinations as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have thorough knowledge of conducting public examinations, demonstrate excellent organisational skills and be an experienced user of SIMS, including Exam Organiser.
What we are looking for:
• Flexibility in working hours, especially during exam periods
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a range of stakeholders
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• Reliability and punctuality
• Ability to manage and lead the team of Exam Invigilators
• Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
• An understanding of multiple IT Systems
• Ability to work under pressure
• Willingness to work as part of a team
Previous experience of working in a school environment is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked for interview shortly after close of applications. Interviews will be held Wednesday 9th October 2019.
If you would like an informal conversation about this role, or to visit Blessed Trinity RC College, please contact the School Business Manager Liz Fleming on 01282 506200 or email Jobs@btrcc.lancs.sch.uk