We are looking to appoint an outstanding leader as the driving force behind providing an exceptional education for the students at our three Primary schools within the Trust – Cauldwell Primary, Shackleton Primary and Shortstown Primary.
The schools joined the Trust in June 2017 and we have been working with colleagues to develop each school to provide inspiring and creative learning environments for our children. There are still many areas of practice that we wish to develop, in particular our approach to the primary curriculum and developing a truly knowledge based curriculum.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated professional that shares our belief in the highest standards of academic achievement in an inclusive setting, to help our drive on exceptional outcomes for all.
There are significant opportunities for your professional development through the HEART Academies Trust Family of Schools and you will not be alone in this journey. You will have support and challenge from the Chief Executive Officer, Senior Academies Improvement Officer and the wider team. You will be working with senior colleagues who share your goals and ambitions and who all go the extra mile to secure success for our children.
Our Ideal Candidate
You will be joining a highly innovative, inspirational and ambitious organisation, so we are seeking only outstanding candidates who can deliver our vision of exceptional education. Your strong leadership and ability to provide effective support to colleagues will enable us to achieve the best possible outcomes for all of our students.
We wish to appoint someone who has:
· Excellent teaching, reflective and interpersonal skills
· The ability to lead and work as part of teams; to be flexible
· High quality organisational skills
· The ability and drive to improve outcomes for all students
· A commitment to our values and our community
· An interest in the development of a knowledge based curriculum
As a member of our staff team we can offer:
· Excellent professional development opportunities and career progression
· A friendly, challenging and supportive working environment
· Opportunities to play a role in the evolution of the Trust
· The opportunity to make a real difference for the children at our schools and the wider community
If you are passionate about improving outcomes for students and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to have a real impact in a fast-paced, innovative environment, then this could be the job for you.
HEART Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to DBS checks and excellent references.
Further details about the post please contact:
To arrange a tour of the school please contact:
Closing Date: 9 am on Monday 15th October 2018
Provisional Interviews: 18th and 19th October 2018