Are you a Headteacher looking for a new challenge or exciting relocation? Are you an experienced Assistant or Deputy Head ready for that next step? We are seeking an exceptional, inspirational and aspirational Executive Headteacher with the vision and ambition to grow our schools to their full potential.
Moorlands Schools Federation comprises of Moorlands Infant and Junior Schools who share a large green site in the World Heritage City of Bath. The schools are academies of the Partnership Trust and share their vision to ensure that all children enjoy their learning, make outstanding progress and can confidently take their place in a changing world. This is an exciting time to join a supportive team and lead the schools from good to outstanding.
The successful candidate will be:
- An effective senior leader with a proven track record that demonstrates an ability to set and achieve clear priorities and goals with a primary focus on the raising of standards.
- Someone with a strong moral purpose who can enthuse and engage everyone to achieve more and who believes in the enjoyment of education, creating and maintaining consistently high quality learning experiences for all children across the schools.
- An inspiring role model to staff through commitment, enthusiasm and dedication and someone who has the people skills to lead, value and empower our staff team.
- A highly capable and flexible practitioner who is an excellent communicator able to work inclusively with pupils, staff, parents and Governors.
- Someone who can continue to develop the schools’ reputation for quality of provision.
What we can offer you:
- Wonderful children who are happy, enthusiastic, respectful and eager to rise to challenges in their learning.
- A hardworking and friendly staff team who are dedicated to driving the schools forward.
- An active Governing Body committed to providing a first class education for all.
- The opportunity to work in collaboration with other local schools and headteachers.
- Excellent support and school improvement systems within The Partnership Trust, together with superb professional development opportunities.
- A supportive community of parents and carers.
- An incredible location with large, leafy, spacious grounds and spacious buildings.
- An exciting new chapter in the life of the school.
For further information please see downloadable application pack or visit the school website (www.moorlands-school.org). Please note that electronic applications are preferred and should be sent to HR@thepartnershiptrust.com.
We would encourage you to visit our schools as the ‘feel’ of a school can never truly be captured in a letter. To arrange a visit or an informal discussion before applying please contact the Head’s P.A. Sam Vernau on 01225 421 912 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Noon 19 February 2018
Interview and assessment dates: 6 and 7 March 2018
Moorlands Schools Federation and The Partnership Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people. It expects all staff to share this commitment and the successful applicant will be requested to undertake an enhanced disclosure and barring check.