A Truly Exciting Opportunity with a Great Team
Endeavour Learning Trust is a small but steadily growing Trust in the North West, currently spanning South Ribble, West Lancashire and North Sefton. In our family of schools at this point in our growth, we have three secondary schools and one large primary, a Teaching School Alliance and a SCITT.
In the past two years we have taken over the leadership of two of our secondary schools, both in challenging circumstances, and the impact has been rapid and significant. We are keen to welcome other schools into our MAT and to ensure we have the capacity to continue to intervene where we are needed most.
Our family ethos is tangible; we work as a team; we want the best for everyone. But we are also staunch in our commitment to doing this in a way which protects the wellbeing of our staff and our students; our commitment to reducing workload is non-negotiable. Our behaviour policies enable teachers to teach and students to learn and we strive to ensure that our schools are communities of joy, learning and teamwork. We seek to thrive; individually, together, in our classrooms, staffrooms, schools and across the Trust.
As a MAT committed to steady and sustainable growth, we need to add capacity to our Executive Team by the recruitment of an Executive Headteacher.
The main purpose of this appointment would be:
- To provide capacity to the CEO and the Director of Standards to focus more effectively on key aspects of these roles
- To add perspective and further collaboration for the vision and strategic direction/development of the MAT
- To harness wider, proven approaches to transformational school improvement
- To ensure greater availability to our senior teams and wider partners
This can be done in a number of ways depending upon the circumstances/preferences of the applicant:
- Recruit a full time Executive Headteacher with a proven track record of transformational school improvement as a Head
- Recruit a part time Executive Headteacher with a proven track record of transformational school improvement as a Head
- Recruit a serving Head, with a proven track record of transformational school improvement as a Head, to be released in part from their full time substantive role as a Head of a Good school
- Recruit a serving Head, with a proven track record of transformational school improvement as a Head, to be released in part from their full time substantive role as a Head of a Good school who would also bring their school into our MAT
Any of these options is open to negotiation, please don’t hesitate to get in touch to visit/discuss further.
Application forms are available on Endeavour Learning Trust’s website http://www.endeavourlearning.org under vacancies
Please complete the Teaching Application Form and save as your name_position applied for (e.g. A Baker_Executive Headteacher)
Only completed Application Forms will be accepted. CV’s will not be accepted.
Please submit your application by email to email@example.com
Closing Date: Tuesday 17th September (12 noon)
Interview Date: Monday 23rd/Tuesday 24th September
Start Date: January 2020 or sooner
Endeavour Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment