Executive Headteacher required for September 2018 or earlier if possible
The Governors of St Ursula's Infant & Junior Phases are seeking to appoint an Executive Headteacher who is an inspirational leader with the vision and skills necessary to drive a federation of both schools.
The Executive Headteacher will be responsible for providing strategic leadership, vision and management as well as fulfilling the statutory duties within the Federation.
You will bring:
- Leadership experience as a Headteacher, preferably within a federated structure
- A desire to foster the continuous improvement and quality of education offered by each phase
- Enthusiasm and passion to advance further the Catholic ethos of both schools, as a practising Catholic yourself
- An imaginative approach to education, aimed at getting the best from all members of the school community
You will gain:
- The opportunity to lead a motivated and diligent teaching staff, fully invested in the continued growth of the schools
- An Infant phase that has been graded OFSTED Good and a Junior phase graded as Outstanding. Both schools gained outstanding in their latest RE inspection
- A pupil body who are hard-working, conscientious and continually demonstrate exemplary behaviour
- A chance to demonstrate an implement your wide-ranging vision for the long term future of our schools, backed by a Governing Body and Senior Leadership group who are wholly committed to making St Ursula'ss an outstanding place to work and study.
For details of how to apply and to arrange a visit to the schools please contact Mrs Vicky Jones (Telephone 01708 343170)
You will be warmly welcomed.
Please note all applications must be made on the CES application form.
Closing date for applications: Noon 08.12.2017