Are you ready for a challenge?
We are seeking an outstanding leader who is able to inspire and lead our team of staff and puts children at the heart of all that they do.
The Governing Body are looking to appoint a highly motivated, inspirational and supportive headteacher who will take our school forward and share our aims of producing students who show Honesty, Optimism, Purity and Excellence in order to develop into well-rounded global citizens with excellent character who add value in every aspect of life. We would expect you to be a successful headteacher or deputy headteacher who has experience of being closely involved in the management and organisation of a primary school.
Seven Skies Islamic International School is a through-school with nursery provision. It is well resourced and in good financial shape with a commitment to continuously improving the facilities. We have a full time pastoral worker dedicated to the physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs of our students, and a full complement of well-trained teaching and support staff. We also receive excellent support from specialists from the UK.
The Governing Body would like a Headteacher who is:
- A strong and inspirational leader who can motivate and develop staff, both individually and as a team
- A local or international candidates with strong experience in managing and leading primary schools
- A strategic and creative thinker who will produce a clear vision to take our school forward
- Able to build good relationships with all stakeholders
- Able to communicate clearly and influence at all levels
- Completely child focused in their approach
- Experienced in all phases of primary education
- Knowledgeable in linking performance management with raising attainment and progress
- Has proven experience of raising academic standards.
In return we can offer:
- An excellent competitive salary
- A strong team which embraces new ideas and initiatives
- A school where the personal development of children is given a high priority
- A great location with good transport links and amenities
The Governors, staff and children are proud of our school and we would like you to see it in action, so if you are local, please make an appointment to have a look around. To book a convenient date and time, please telephone +6036 151 6952. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to have this commitment. This appointment is therefore subject to a police / enhanced DBS check and full and appropriate references must be available before interview.
Qualification and Requirements
Candidates are required to hold a subject related degree
A PGCE with QTS or a Teaching Licence are desirable
A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role is required.
Exceptional, well-experienced educators in leadership positions are strongly encouraged to apply
Experience and knowledge of the UK or Cambridge Primary curriculum is desirable
Must have an excellent command of the English language
The school delivers the Cambridge Curriculum and is located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
We are seeking creative, committed, dynamic and outstanding leaders and teachers to join our team.