GROVE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Chadwell Heath Lane
Tel. 02085903611 Fax. 02085973733
Headteacher: Debra Webb
Experienced Year 6 Class Teacher
TLR 2A could be available to the suitable candidate
REQUIRED September 2018
Are you an experienced Year 6 Class Teacher, cheerful and friendly who is passionate about children and their learning and who wants to grow and develop? If you are, we would love to hear from you.
We can offer you:
· A great working environment with lovely, friendly children who love coming to school;
· An exciting, creative curriculum;
· A school that is committed to developing our staff;
· A great team of hard-working dedicated and supportive staff and governors;
· A school that is forward thinking and committed to high expectations for all;
· A well-resourced school with great facilities.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and particularly welcome
Grove Primary School is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
RETURN APPLICATION FORMS TO THE HEADTEACHER
CLOSING DATE 12 noon 15th June 2018.
Interviews: Tuesday 19th June 2018.
For further information please visit our website