We are looking for a teacher of Geography or Global Perspectives to start in August 2019 who will take the responsibilities of an extra-curricular leader.
Our school provides extra-curricular activities through the "House system" (North, South, West and East). In grade 5, each student enters one of the Houses. The Houses compete in various athletic, intellectual and creative events. The achievements of each student collect points for their House. The students of each House meet regularly after lessons to attend workshops, take part in competitions, discuss news and help each other.
An extra-curricular leader will be responsible for the "House system" activities at break and after lessons.
• Experience in coordination of extra-curricular activities (quests, competitions, ratings, school fairs, shows, etc.)
• Degree in education
• Experience in working with children in a school setting
• Exceptional communication skills
• Creativity and good sense of humor
• PGCE is welcomed
The successful candidate:
• A leader and a self-starter, energetic and team-oriented
Why consider Evgeny Primakov Grammar School?
• Brand new school with top-notch facilities in an upper-class village in Moscow
• Team of 23 international English-speaking teachers from the UK, the USA, Australia, Canada, etc.
• Academic support, English-speaking staff
• Basic health insurance
• Work permit and full visa support
• Free meals (breakfast and lunch)
• Support with accommodation near the School
• Transfer from the underground station to the School and back
• 8 weeks of paid vacation throughout the year
Evgeny Primakov Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers, criminal record check and the DBS.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the school can be seen by visiting our website www.primakov.school