Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced EY – Year 2 ASD/SLD Class Teacher to join a wonderful special school for students with complex needs based close to Hampstead and Kentish Town. The role is a long-term position with an immediate start date listed for the role. Specifically, the role will be within Early Years up to Year 2 within classes with prominent ASD/SLD needs.
About the Role
• EY – Year 2 ASD/SLD Class Teacher
• Working alongside students with both ASD/SLD
• Long-term positions on timesheets through Smart Teachers
• Daily rate of £140 - £180
About the School
• Complex needs school; this includes learners with PMLD, ASD, SLD, and Sensory Needs.
• Graded “Outstanding” by Ofsted
• State of the art facilities
• School and research development centre
In order to be considered for this role, the EY – Year 2 ASD/SLD Class Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DDS 17595.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.