Are you an ambitious primary teacher looking to join a fantastic school with amazing children? We are looking for an inspiring EYFS teacher who has a passion for teaching.
Joining us, you will be part of a dedicated team of staff with one goal - providing our amazing children with the very best education through an exciting curriculum.
To be successful, you will:
- get excited about planning an engaging curriculum and be able to think outside the box;
- contribute ideas to a strong and forward-looking team;
- be innovative in your techniques to motivate young learners;
- be reflective;
- be able to make positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike.
Our academy is situated in the thriving town of Peterborough and boasts a fantastic new building and a vibrant atmosphere. It is larger than the average Primary academy and opened in 2013 with the help of the Greenwood Academies Trust; we have since been judged as “Good” by Ofsted.
Being part of the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT), you can be assured that you will be contributing to helping support the mission to enable every child to do their best. All GAT academies work collaboratively to share best practice and are supported by the expertise within the Central Team to enable them to focus on teaching and learning.
We can offer you:
- an inclusive school with a good reputation for developing well-rounded, caring children who feel safe and valued whatever their skills and abilities;
- a caring and motivated team of staff who help and support each other;
- dedicated PPA time with year group colleagues plus extra throughout the year;
- happy, confident children who enjoy being at school;
- a comprehensive NQT induction programme with the Trust and excellent mentoring and coaching within the Academy;
- opportunities for continuing professional development, including the Trust’s ‘Learning Alliance’.
The staff, pupils and facilities at this academy make it a great place to work. Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged; please contact Rachel Dawkins, Office Administrator, on 01733 563180 or email email@example.com
For further information, please visit http://www.greenwoodacademies.org/waw/024
Closing date: Midnight on 23rd October 2018.
Interview date: 30th October 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.