Runnymede College is a private non-denominational British school in Madrid offering a British education to boys and girls of all nationalities from the age of three to eighteen. The education offered follows the British National Curriculum.
Founded as a private school in September 1967, the primary school was inaugurated in 1987, and since 1990, the whole School has been situated in La Moraleja, a residential estate 13 km to the north of Madrid.
Runnymede Junior School are looking for an outstanding teacher and Coordinator to join our EYFS team. We are keen to appoint an excellent class teacher and the ideal candidate would have experience in coordinating the EYFS department.
In fulfilling the requirements of the post; the successful candidate will demonstrate essential professional characteristics and in particular will:
- Be responsible for the smooth running of the EYFS Department
- Be responsible for timetabling
- Lead staff meetings
- Be responsible for the management of teachers in FS
- Contribute to good management practice by ensuring positive staff participation, effective communication and procedures
- Inspire trust and confidence in children, parents and colleagues
- Effectively deliver the EYFS curriculum ensuring that the individual needs and interests of the children are met
- Ensure consistent high quality play based learning opportunities and learning outcomes for children
- Maintain high standards in planning and contribute to children's Early Years profiles
- Be committed to creating a stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environment for our children
- Promote the wider aspirations and values of our school
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of safeguarding children
- Possess confident IT skills including the use of iPads
- Have experience of working with EAL learners
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents
Applications should be accompanied by a CV, with a recent photograph if possible and names, (including telephone numbers) and email addresses of two referees. Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final date for applications- Friday 23 February
Runnymede is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including check with past employers and the Disclosure and Baring service.