About the school
Richmond Park School is an exciting new project located in a highly attractive residential area well connected to the centre of Madrid. The school will open in September 2019 and will be led by two highly experienced directors of education, supported by a strong private company with a vast experience of British education in Spain.
In our school, the key focus will be the academic and holistic development of each student. Our broad English curriculum, further extended through co-curricular projects and experiences, will empower all students to fulfil their potential through acquiring high- level knowledge, deep understanding, and extensive skills. They will become creative, independent, and reflective thinkers and effective communicators. Equally important, core moral and ethical values, such as respect, kindness, and integrity, will underpin the educational process. We want our students to be generous and supportive, developing a deep commitment to social and environmental action.
Richmond Park School will provide a learning environment which is tranquil, but also stimulating. Teachers will guide students and facilitate their learning, but the students themselves will often take the lead, thinking, exploring, problem- solving and creating. We believe that if you want to teach, you have to learn and if you want to learn, you also have to teach.
Learning in Richmond Park School will be joyful, surprising, and dynamic.
Key Aspects of Job Profile
- Hold a UK recognised teaching qualification
- Speak and write fluent English comparable to a first language communicator
- Evidence of recent, successful teaching experience of the English National Curriculum
- Have a strong interest and ability in ICT and its opportunities for learning
- Familiarity with `Mindfulness´ and/or willingness to train in and support a mindfulness culture within the school community
- Ability to monitor and evaluate the quality of teaching and learning to ensure high standards
- An understanding of Assessment for Learning
About the role
EYFS, KS1 and KS2 teachers
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative and forward-thinking teachers, with at least 3 years’ experience, to be part of a dynamic team led by experienced educators.
What can the school offer
- Internal and external professional development
- Opportunity for future post of responsibility, with allowances
- School fee discount for children if applicable by law
- Free breakfast and lunches at school
- The school will help staff in finding accommodation and completing legal documentation
Please send your CV with an accompanying letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information will be provided for short-listed candidates.
Deadline: Friday 25th January 2019