We are looking for an imaginative NQT/ECT or more experienced class teacher who might be looking to take on additional curriculum/leadership responsibilities, to work at our wonderful “glittering” school in the heart of Peckham. We value a creative, innovative and proactive approach to learning, and welcome those who can bring their own unique ideas to our enthusiastic and hardworking team.
In return we offer you:
▪ Amazing children to teach and supportive colleagues
▪ Curriculum that reflects the culturally diverse community
▪ A brand new refurbished and extended Victorian school – needs to
be seen to be truly appreciated!
▪ Great specialist spaces and terrific resources
▪ A huge emphasis on the creative arts, technology & sport
▪ Leadership who respect work/life balance
The Trust is committed to eliminating discrimination and advance equal opportunity. We very much encourage applications from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds or sexual orientations.
The Belham Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
The Belham Primary School is part of Dulwich Hamlet Educational Trust, a small south London Multi-Academy Trust with a reputation for educational excellence. The Belham is the Trust’s second school, opened in September 2015, and will build on a two-f...