Salary: Main Pay Scale
Required for September 2018, we are seeking to appoint an ambitious, energetic and enthusiastic EYFS/KS1 teacher. Applicants will be able to demonstrate that they can plan and deliver highly stimulating, quality teaching and learning experience to ensure that all children flourish and foster a love of learning.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who:
· Has the ability to motivate and inspire children
· Has the potential to be outstanding classroom practitioners
· Has the vision, energy and dedication to ensure outstanding EYFS outcomes for all learners
· Has the ability to build relationships with parents, carers and other professionals
· Has the vision, creativity and drive to contribute to the wider life of the academy
· Are fully supportive of the Christian vision, values and ethos of the academy.
· Shares our vision for the future of our school and is committed to working hard in order to achieve this.
We will offer:
- The opportunity to work collaboratively with other EYFS teachers from across our family of schools to develop outstanding practice
- The opportunity to work in a brand new school.
- Excellent professional development opportunities within a highly successful family of schools
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
For more information, or to arrange a visit, please contact Toni Gough, Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 9am, Friday 2nd March 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 13th March 2018