The Griffin Federation of schools: Gedney Drove End, Holbeach St Marks CoE and Sutton Bridge Westmere Primary Schools are looking for an EYFS / KS1 teacher to join our team.
Our children are at the heart of all we do here and would love a teacher who:
• Pushes them to be the best they can be.
• Is kind and helpful.
• Is intelligent and talented.
• Is fun and cares.
If this sounds like you, then this is an excellent opportunity to join our schools.
We can offer you.
• Well behaved and enthusiastic children
• Excellent personalised CPD opportunities
• Well-resourced schools
• Teaching assistant support
For an application pack please contact Angela Lintott on 01406 550242 or email for more details Angela.Lintott@griffinfederation.co.uk
The closing date for applications is noon on Monday 24th May 2021, interviews to take place on Friday 28th May.
The school has a clear commitment to Child Protection and Safeguarding Children. All appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check as well as other routine recruitment checks.
Sutton Bridge Westmere Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years